The Indonesian Institute for Energy Economics (IIEE) was established in 1995 with the primary objective to enhance energy economics studies that motivate and support national policies for prudent development and utilization of energy resources in Indonesia. IIEE is well respected for its advisory and active role in key policy processes. For more than 23 years, IIEE has conducted various research and community development activities e.g. :
- Technical Assistance to the North Maluku government for Developing General Planning for Regional Energy (Rencana Umum Energi Daerah/RUED), 2018
- Technical Assistance to the East Kalimantan and Central Kalimantan government for Developing General Planning for Regional Energy (Rencana Umum Energi Daerah/RUED), 2017-2018
- Economic Improvement with Inclusive Community Empowerment through Renewable Energy-based Center of Knowledge (CoK), 2016-2018
- Energy Efficiency and Energy Conservation Awareness Raising in the Education Sector in Central Java, Including an Energy Saving Competition, 2016-2017
- Support to Monitoring and Estimation of Energy Conservation Policies Impact, 2016-2017
Complete list of IIEE’s activity can be found on document attached below.
ACTIVITIES OF IIEE_update_August 2018